Mini-Troupe is an exciting opportunity for our 5-8 year old students who are interested in doing a little more and gaining more dance experience! These students will have an extra hour of instruction a week where they are taught more advanced, technical skills in the style of jazz, as well as learn a competition dance. They will compete at local competitions (typically no further than Charleston, WV) and perform in community performances! They will also get to join the Dance Company in the Production performance in the end of the year recital! We love to see our "Mini-Troupers" achieve new skills, confidence, and build friendships with their team throughout the season!
- Show up and be ready to have fun!
- Students must be registered in one other class.
- Participation in our end of the year performance, production, local competitions, and community performances.
- Kindness and respect at all times in the studio.
- A desire to learn and grow!
Recreational Program Goals:
- To introduce beginning/intermediate skills through various forms.
- To gain confidence and insight into one’s own identity as a performer.
- Encourage growth beyond performing by instilling confidence, kindness, and determination in each individual student.