Hip-hop is a high energy, athletic, expressive, popular dance style developed from several cultures including jazz, rock, tap, and American and Latino cultures. Hip hop classes infuse the latest styles of street dancing, breaking, popping, and locking. Hip-Hop is unique in that it allows its dancers to perform with freedom of movement, adding in their own personality and individual style, and encouraging them to step outside of the box. Dancers will have fun as they learn combinations to popular and high-energy music!
The following classes are for our 2021-2022 Season: Sep 2021-May 2022.
- 4:00 - 5:00, Thursdays - Beginning Hip Hop
- 7:00-8:00, Tuesdays - Intermediate Hip Hop
- 5:00 - 6:00, Tuesdays - Teen/Senior Hip Hop
- 6:00 - 6:30, Tuesdays - Teen/Senior Competitive Hip Hop
- 6:30 - 7:00, Thursdays - Intermediate Competitive Hip Hop
- 5:00 - 5:30, Thursdays - Beginning Competitive Hip Hop