Elite’s Competitive Program is ideal for students who want to develop and grow in various performance styles. This program is designed for the serious performer who wants various performance and competitive opportunities. It is important to stress that becoming a competitive member is a serious commitment and should not be taken lightly. Competitive members are required to compete in all competitions and are expected to perform in community performances when asked.
Class and Performance Requirements:
- Minimum 4 hour classes required
- Technique Class of Choice (Acro-Tumble; Hip-Hop; Jumps, Leaps, Turns; Modern; Musical Theatre; Pointe; Tap)
- Competition performance classes (based on number of dances)
- Required to participate in our Production Finale.
- Audition Required for group placement.
- Compete in performance groups that they are selected for after auditions.
- Attendance in additional practices and community performances/events.
- Show up and be ready to have fun!
- Participation in our end of the year performance.
- Kindness and respect at all times in the studio.
- Desire to learn and grow
Competitive Program Goals:
- To develop intermediate/advanced skills through various forms.
- To gain confidence and insight into one’s own identity as a performer.
- Encourage growth beyond performing by instilling confidence, kindness, and determination in each individual student.
- Encourage community growth and development through service acts.