Elite’s Company Program is ideal for students who are ready for more of a commitment and want to develop and grow in multiple performance styles. This program is designed to develop a well rounded performer by building on multiple styles of dance, as well as our students who wish to participate in community events and performances, but aren't wanting to compete. Elite's company members can also assist younger classes and participate in the the recital Production.
Class and Performance Requirements:
- A minimum of 5 hours a week is required:
- Technique Classes of Choice (Acro-Tumble; Hip-Hop; Jumps, Leaps, Turns; Modern; Musical Theatre; Pointe; Tap)
- Participation in our Production Finale and end of the year performance!
- Summer Company Auditions
- Attendance in additional practices and community performances/events.
- Show up and be ready to have fun!
- Kindness and respect at all times in the studio.
- A desire to learn and grow!
Company Program Goals:
- To develop intermediate/advanced skills through various forms.
- To gain confidence and insight into one’s own identity as a performer.
- Encourage growth beyond performing by instilling confidence, kindness, and determination in each individual student.
- Encourage community growth and development through service acts.