Elite’s Company Program is ideal for students who want to develop and grow in multiple performance styles. This program is designed to develop a well rounded performer by building on multiple styles of dance. It is also for the student who wishes to participate in community events and performances. Being a member of Elite’s Company does require a high level of commitment.
Class and Performance Requirements:
- Minimum 4 hour classes required
- Technique Class of Choice (Acro-Tumble; Hip-Hop; Jumps, Leaps, Turns; Modern; Musical Theatre; Pointe; Tap)
- Required to participate in our Production Finale.
- Audition Required to participate
- Attendance in additional practices and community performances/events.
- Show up and be ready to have fun!
- Participation in our end of the year performance.
- Kindness and respect at all times in the studio.
- Desire to learn and grow
Company Program Goals:
- To develop intermediate/advanced skills through various forms.
- To gain confidence and insight into one’s own identity as a performer.
- Encourage growth beyond performing by instilling confidence, kindness, and determination in each individual student.
- Encourage community growth and development through service acts.