Acrobatics are the art of slow, controlled movements using the flexibility of the back, legs, and shoulders. Classes will focus on increasing flexibility, balance, strength, muscle control, discipline and concentration. Instruction includes moves such as handstands, cartwheels, back bends, walkovers, limbers, splits, chin and elbow stands, balance and contortion tricks, variations using acrobatic stunts, and more, all at each student's individual level of experience.
Tumble training includes learning stunts, back hand-springs, side and front aerials, back tucks and more for both dance and cheerleading activities. This art teaches strength, speed, and perseverance. Our students who train in Acro-Tumble achieve incredible feats and reach amazing heights in their dance.
All of our Acro-Tumble are with Ms. Kimba Hissom.
The following classes are for our 2022-2023 Season: Sep 2022-May 2023.
- 4:00 - 5:00, Wednesdays - Beginner Acro-Tumble
- 5:00 - 6:00, Wednesdays - Intermediate Acro-Tumble
- 6:00-7:00, Wednesdays - Skills Clinic
- 7:00-7:30, Wednesdays - Competitive Acro-Tumble
- 7:30-8:30, Wednesdays - Advanced Acro-Tumble
- 4:00-5:00, Fridays - Huntington Middle and High School Cheerleading